Monday, January 17, 2011

Wilkommen......

              Here it is, struggled for 18 days before atlast  making an effort to write my blog! Yea it was a new year resolution, weird one but something my mystified mind won’t be able to justify.FYI another resolution of  drinking just black tea  lasted for a week! (my attention span is worse than that of a ten year old)   Beat that :-D who cares about health anyways, i  just want my tongue to sway in delight!
   For a start  I  thought i’ll appreciate our very own “fourth estate” ....
         I always wonder  how journos manage to write columns in toi!  Jug Suraiyya dedicates a whole article on panties hanging outside  the windows :-P  hats off!!   I wonder how he managed to cover the whole article with it when people struggle to cover their  little treasures with those strings:-D  
Then there is  Bachi Karkaria , writes articles which doesn’t really justify her name:-P (read BACHI)  Be it the Maoists or  miss Radia or her recent favourite  “ balls  , bawls  wateva”  , she always has lots to say! Not surprisingly, Our  very  own  Shashi Tharoor seems to have gone on a self imposed sabbatical! Yea he’s PUSHING too hard (PUSH-KAR) :-P     
         Then my fav  Bobilli Vijay Kumar!  I so love his name...  whats in a name!!!  Yea , ironically there’s just confusion in his!!! :-P  South Indian names are legendary. Its long  and uncanny! Still u develop a liking towards it :-D (keep ur naughty thoughts at bay)
          Enough of the journos for now! (told yaa---> ma attention span :-P) Sarcasm is my forte!  Its my core competency :-D .  Heading to the kitchen now!!  Coming home after a month has its own perils..  apart from a  month of gyming down the drain!   Cakes,cookies and coke awaits me so does a bowl of sambhar rice!  Yea i’m a southie too, but my name ain’t anything like bobilli:-D
 Bbye for now! J

No comments:

Post a Comment